Gold Nugget Wedding Rings
GOLD NUGGET WEDDING RINGS – GOLD MARKET 2011.
Gold Nugget Wedding Rings
- A wedding ring or wedding band is a metal ring indicating the wearer is married. Depending on the local culture, it is worn on the base of the right or the left ring finger. The custom of wearing such a ring has spread widely beyond its origin in Europe.
- Represent permanency, “until death us do part”. (This may scare off your man though!)
- A ring worn by a married person, given by the spouse at their wedding
- Don’t get this confused with Engagement Rings. Engagement Rings are usually just a solitaire ring, i.e. One stone. The wedding ring is the complimentary band that accompanies that solitaire ring. Decorated in many different styles, and usually consisting of a lot more diamonds, either paved or set.
- (Gold Nuggets) Calochortus luteus, or Yellow mariposa lily, is a mariposa lily endemic to California.
- A gold nugget is a naturally occurring piece of native gold. Watercourses often concentrate the nuggets and they are recovered by placer mining, but they may also be found in residual deposits where the gold-bearing veins or lodes have been weathered.
- The Gold Nugget mango (or, Golden Nugget) is a named mango cultivar that originated in south Florida.
gold nugget wedding rings – Size- 4
Tree of Life Amber Necklace
The "chain" is a rope of viking wire knitting in black-coated copper wire. This is my first piece of viking knit, and I’m very happy with the way the black wire looks with the shades of the amber and the jet beads.
I used the amber and jet beads to make the gradient section of the necklace, with a few coordinating crystal bicone beads.
The tree pendant is formed around a ring that Paul actually bought at Tractor Supply from the horse-rigging section. The tree is made with 24 gauge gold-tone base-metal wire and onyx nugget beads. This is also the first tree-of-life pendant I have made, and I am really happy with how it came out.
Ring – crocheted lace 14 kt gold filled with genuine citrine crystal nugget
Size: 9.5 – 10 (US)
Width of the ring is 1.2 cm (1/2”)
Gemstone dimensions: 2.5 cm x 1.6 cm (1”x5/8”)
© Eveldorado, 2010. All rights reserved.
gold nugget wedding rings
Emerging from the impeccable artistic sensibilities of the most accomplished artisans, this ring is nothing short of an opulent and extravagant masterpiece. This 14k yellow gold ring makes a great addition to any jewelry collection and can be worn on different occasions. The total metal weight of this ring is 4.52 grams. This ring is part of our nugget rings collection of jewelry.
Can’t find the ring size you need? No problem. Contact us at Service@DivaDiamonds.net with the ASIN number found just below this text and we’ll be more than happy to direct you to the ring size you need.
This ring ships with a complimentary jewelry box, certificate of authenticity, and a jewelry polishing cloth. If this ring is not available, you will be contacted within 2 business days with other options.
This is DivaDiamonds item number 5156:6267.